I'm a list maker.
And so, when I found this creative idea we had to do it.
When I made the announcement that we'd be making a bucket list of 50 things for our family to do this summer they couldn't fathom it.
50 things sounded like a lot.
We got it done and here it is (with a few empty spots for random ideas).

7 comments:
Ahhh summer
Im in on cheese factory Red Butte gardens drive inn well heck lots of them I want in!! Its awesome and honestly its a good perspective on how unboaring life can be.
AWESOME IDEA!!!! I think I will just use your list for the kids. I sure mine will say all the same things right??
I think we you should reserve 16, 28, 34 and 40 for July 1st!
I agree Denise! Can't wait to see you.
Good inspiration here Amy. I hope I get to share a few with you.
You are so creative!!!! This is a good idea! I'll copy your idea!!
Post a Comment