We had family night tonight.
Asher taught us about the Word of Wisdom.
During his lesson Cole snuggled up next to me.
Cole: "Why can't I marry you"?
Me: (in a whisper) "I'm already married to Dad. Remember son?"
Cole: "But, I want to marry you."
Me: (still whispering and wanting to end the conversation) "Okay."
Cole: (big smile) "Do you have a wedding dress?"
Me: "Yes."
Cole: (raised eyebrow) "Good. You're gonna need it."
7 comments:
Oh Coley Boy. I love him.
That. Kid. Seriously.
Oh Amy to be so loved. You must be the worlds bestest mom so good you can be his eternal companion.
That is the single best funny quote that has ever come forth from the Browning household. This story needs to be a book- we are going to getting started. You are loved lady. You are loved.
That boy!!! i am worried!! hahaha
Time to move to Arkansas
Ohhhhh he loves you!!! He is so cute!!!
Post a Comment