12.11.2008

Bad Mood

I started the day right- early, getting things done, laundry, dishes, cleaning out the fridge,picking up.  Then I shattered a glass shelf from my fridge in my kitchen sink.  A couple other things got me all worked up too.  Well, I called my sisters (yes more than one) to vent.  And can I just say Emily had an idea that was pure genius.  You see my problem was that glass had shattered and fallen in my disposal.  I was getting all cut up trying to retrieve glass.  She suggested I get the shop vac and stick the hose down in the disposal and suck the glass out!!!  Brilliant.  I think she should write that one in to Martha Stewart or Abby or someone.  Give the girl some credit.  Shop vacs are so underrated!  I'm going to start thinking of shop vacs first when I find myself in a sticky situation.  Perhaps they'll be the answer to more than one problem.

4 comments:

Jen said...

She always was the smart one!! I can't figure out how she was born last but still had brains - you'd think they would all be long gone!! Sorry bout your day Aim!!

Denise said...

I use our shopvac for everything, sometimes seth gets frustrated because of the crap he finds in it but hey I didn't make him clean it up. Oh and just a little tidbit of info, glass sharpens your disposal. Just cover it up and turn it on. We actually throw broken glass down there on purpose.

Calvin said...

child birth is just around the corner

Teri said...

That is a good idea! I would have never thought to do that. Cute family picture by the way. Julie told me you guys went together to take pictures. I'm glad your having another girl, I bet Chloe is way excited to have a sister.