Went to breakfast with Santa
They created their own gingerbread houses out of graham crackers and Halloween candy
Colored a candle picture then soaked it in oil to make it "see-through"
Helped me make stew
Cole rubbed lotion on my legs
Had a coloring contest
Helped me get a ton of housework done
Played the piano
Chloe painted my toenails
Set up the bassinet for me (complete with pillows, blankets, stuffed animals :)
Yeah for NO T.V.
We just listened to Scott L's Christmas CD over and over with the fireplace on.
Happy Day.
7 comments:
hmmm touching family togetherness or child labor?
Good work Aim!! Yahoo for no TV!!! I love Scott's Christmas CD!! I have played it over and over and over again!!!
I get easily hypnotized by that thing. I'm glad we don't pick up any reception for it. Just our favorite movies is all we see on our T.V. I believe kids are more creative with limited usage. Good job Aim.
That is a great idea! I want to throw my tv out the window. I think Will would move out though. unplugging it during the day is probably a better solution, except for when the Biggest Looser is on.
What is Scott's cd?
We just set some rules about the TV at our house. No TV on Tues. and Thurs. and we do yoga after school 3 days a week. I am hoping it helps Ethan with his balance and coordination, that kid is so not flexible. Sometimes I get frustrated and others I just feel so bad that he struggles so much with something as simple as caring your cereal bowl to the table without spilling. Any who I hope the tv thing works out
Excellent!! It has been far too long since we did that. We used to go a week!! WOW-maybe after Christmas and then of course the premier of LOST and 24. But definitely once February sweeps are over- LOL
Post a Comment