12.23.2008

Special Name

So tonight as we were driving with all the kids in the car we decided that if our sweet little baby decides to be born on Christmas Day we're going to give her a special Christmas name.  Some of the ideas were:
Ho Ho Browning
Cookie Browning
Holly Browning
Joy Browning
Noel Browning

 but we settled on 
Jingle Bell Browning. 

So here's hoping we have a Christmas baby!  right?

5 comments:

Ging said...

Hmm- Those are some good ideas- I wonder if I was born on Christmas. No birth certificate so no real proof... Anyway, I think it is a toss-up for me between Ho Ho and Cookie. Seriously, if you do have Grace on Christmas she will already have the perfect name!!

Jen said...

AWWWE! Ging that just made me totally cry. I know I'm silly but truly Grace is the perfect name to have if your born on Christmas. But Jingle Bell Browning would be a hoot!

shawn rowley said...

beware the nick name monster it will come for you in the night....

Em said...

who needs a nick name when you're name is Jingle Bell Browning!?
They schoolkids will have to come up with a normal name to mock her with.


It IS very trendy right now to name your kids something terrible. Apple. Harlem. Seven. Ho Ho.

Calvin said...

I think Comet or Blitzen, to make them more girly we could add a vowel, like Cometene or Bliztena