Fair? I am sure to whom you are being fair. Did I miss the other photos of people at their worst? Was their another pajama clad 40-something year-old in your blog? Thanks for getting me behind the cabinet door, but perhaps I was put there for a reason- Paparazzi... tee hee. Cute prayer by the way. Last night Caleb thanked the Lord for each of the planets by name- including the mispronunciation of one in-particular. Gotta love it!!
1 comment:
Fair? I am sure to whom you are being fair. Did I miss the other photos of people at their worst? Was their another pajama clad 40-something year-old in your blog? Thanks for getting me behind the cabinet door, but perhaps I was put there for a reason- Paparazzi... tee hee. Cute prayer by the way. Last night Caleb thanked the Lord for each of the planets by name- including the mispronunciation of one in-particular. Gotta love it!!
Post a Comment