This is how I found Scott and Cole yesterday.
I was cracking up. Here's all 6'3" of Scott curled up onto our little loveseat, and there's Cole taking up the entire couch all by himself. Truly, Cole has enjoyed Scott being home so much. Today Scott was zipping the liner back into his coat after I had washed it and Cole said, "Dad are you going to school? Me don't haunt you to go to school."
6 comments:
That is so cute. I want a nap. How is that dads always figure a way to get a nap in and I can't sit down at the computer for 2 minutes without someone needing something?
Seth went back to work yesterday and Luc cried at my feet all day, he was definitely spoiled by daddy for the last week. But its cute to see how much they love their daddys.
Is Cole going to be jealous when Grace is held by Scott? Tristan doesn't nap often but when he does he can fall asleep in the living room and no one will bug him, not true for me. I have tried to sleep in the boys room before to throw the kids off and it didn't work.
Dads have special nap shields... (guess you could call them "nap invisibility shields.") You get them in the Men's department at Sears.
it helps if you wear your cloths backwards, and stalk through the house swearing vengance upon "the white whale what took me leg"
freak the kids out a little then they fear to wake you.
i got that one in the tools section at sears...
Cole looks so tiny on that couch, haha. Nobody bothers me when I take naps!
Ummmmmm....I think you need to call me!
I think I need to come over for a photography session! I guess the prego one isn't going to happen.
Post a Comment