12.01.2008

It is in fact December 1st

It's December 1st.  
Aidan zipped the bottom off his pants while he was at school today, and when I picked him up he was wearing shorts. 

It's December 1st.
The children called a bunch of friends today and organized a game of tag outside.  
They played for a couple hours in jackets and sweatshirts.


It's December 1st.
I opened the windows upstairs because it was getting a little too warm for me as I ran around with the laundry.  A hornet got in and I chased it out. 



I won't lie, I've enjoyed the mild weather, but I think it's time for Mother Nature to get it together and give us some snow.  


9 comments:

JP Anderson said...

I know. I don't ever remember wearing an unzipped jacket and my gym shorts around campus around during fall finals. I've never seen so many bare legs for such an extended time. I'm ready for some snow.

Ging said...

Can Chloe please fix my hair? I too am ready for snow but feel relieved that my daughter did not have to travel in it.(and get lost by missing the exit near Tremonton)

Jen said...

Love the hair!! I'm ready for a bit of snow but not till you are all home from the reunion! Don't like to travel in the stuff!!!

Terri said...

Ya I visited someone yesterday who had greaniums still blooming on her porch.. What the ! Its time for snow we cant go see the lights till there is snow, I cant make hot chocolate without it, and I want to see Gabby wearing her dress boots wih 2 1/2 inch heels as snow boots, ya she will do it.

Molly Thorne said...

I'm still killing flies. Awhile ago a man came to blow out our sprinkler system and I told the kids to come inside because the sprinklers were going to come on. Bailey came in and shortly after came back outside with her swim suit on. She said she was ready to play in the sprinklers.

Em said...

lol. Ready to play in the sprinklers! Well, we have had very similar weather here too. maybe about 5 degrees or more warmer, but outside the rainy days its been a fall to enjoy outside! :) Shawn and I went for an hour and 1/2 walk on Thanksgiving Night and I was wearing shorts. yay. I'm going to have to humbly disagree in the need for snow though. I can wait. :)

Calvin said...

Loved the Christmas letter as always, I truly look forward to it every year... and, standing? Hello! What a showoff, so freakin awesome.

Teri said...

Love the hair-do! Brooklyn has fun playing with my hair, she puts about a gallon of hairspray and all of her bows in my hair. It keeps her entertained, and I think it's kinda fun.

Your going to be having your baby any day now! You sure look great for being 9 months pregnant!

Carrick family said...

Hey, Chloe sure did so good on your hair! She should be a hairstylist!! Can I add your link to my list? Can you email me at shellee.carrick@gmail.com so I can send your my invitation to view my blog? HOw are you feeling?