1.27.2009

4 Weeks


4 weeks ago this evening I was taking a crazy fast ride in the back of my mini-van.  

We had been waiting for this sweet baby girl to arrive for a couple weeks, after all ALL my babies come early. 

 This one was going to be different. 

 I think I had finally convinced myself that she would come when she was ready and that would have to be okay with me.  

This isn't the first time I have questioned the timing of something only to later look back and see God's hand in my life.  

I can't express the gratitude I feel to have this baby.  


4 comments:

Kati said...

What is your schedule like this weekend? Do you have good lighting in your house or would you feel comfortable coming over here?
Call me! I can't believe you have had her 4 weeks! We have to hurry before we can't get those cute little newborn "curly" poses.

crush said...

I can't believe how much she looks like Cole. Seriously. What a cutie! Can't believe she's 4 weeks!

Em said...

Look at her. 4 weeks old and she scowls like a pro!

Did you eat ice cream recently???

Calvin said...

warm fuzzies