She has entered a 3-D project in the Reflections program every year. This year she won! I was so proud. The theme was Beauty Is...She came up with the idea on her own and executed it by herself and did it very well. Her inspiration is the hanging art in the SL Library's Urban Room. Scott and I attended the award ceremony. She had just finished basketball practice and slipped on a dress. I thought her piece was so unique.
5 comments:
That is awesome Chloe! I love the 3-D butterfly - what a great idea! Piper won 1st place for Intermediate visual arts. She did a watercolor and it turned out beautiful. How fun!
OHHH wow! that really is wonderful Chloe! Shelly, is that you - HELLO!
Wow. how did she make that? What a creative project that is, I'd love to see it better. :) Way to go, Chloe! Especially right after some basketball playing. She's a go getter.
Way to go Chloe!! You should check out the Book Arts Program at the U - I think she would love it - lot's of free classes included - just search "Book Arts Program U of U"
And maybe she could share her experience/process on Be Mused...
3 D is a very creative art and I love the butterfly idea. Weve had some Reflections winners at our house all of their projects are in my bottom drawer. I love them still. Where can we put this one to keep it safe??
Post a Comment