5 Things I Don’t Leave The House Without
I'm stuck here. I've left without kids, shoes, a purse, makeup, the list goes on...
1. clothes (usually)
2. contacts or eyeglasses (I'm blind)
3. freckles, lots of them
4. my head full of my "to do" list
5. underwear (this one time I even accidentally brought an extra pair tucked up my pant leg that kept slipping out, much to my dismay, as I was shopping at Macey's )
5 Cartoons I Watched When I Was Younger
*Sidenote: Tonight at dinner Aidan was describing a loin cloth that Chloe should sew and sell. Asher says, "That's something they wore like in the 1980's Aidan, nobody wears those anymore". I was there in 1980, I don't remember the loin cloths- you?
1. Gummi Bears
2. Fraggle Rock
3. Kissyfur
4. Smurfs5.Rescue Rangers
5 Things That Terrify Me
1. Spiders
2. Falling in a deep hole and having dirt fall on top of me (recurring nightmare)
3. Getting lost in the ocean
4. Old meat
5. Big changes (not really TERRIFIED, but uncomfortable, whiney, complaining, stubborn)
5 Things I Hate/Dislike That Everyone Else Seems To Like
Again, this was a challenge, so I just came up with things I dislike, I don't know if EVERYONE else likes them
1. My muffin top (see, I only know 3 people who like it. HA! Gotcha, i don't know anyone who really likes it)
2. Canned cream of broccoli soup (any takers? This is connected to a bad memory. First solid food I was able to eat after having my tonsils out. Blech!)
3. Oh I got one! The Twilight movie.
4. When people won't try a new food. I don't really hate it, but I can get irritated. Just try it. Open up your mind. More often than not, you just haven't had it prepared in a way that suits your tastebuds. Unless you're allergic to something, don't put certain foods mentally off limits. Disclaimer: I use to do this with lots of foods, so I feel safe saying what I've said. :)
5. Cleaning urine around my toilet. I know some people just LOVE that. If you are one of those people, please contact me yesterday.
5 Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. Go on a walk, hand-in-hand with Scotty
2. Go on a sibling vacation to relive the good ol'days and have some good laughs
3. Go to NYC
4. Learn another language
5. Take ballet classes
5 Friends/Family I Tag
1. Kenz
2. Sharlene W.
3. Mike
4. Em
5. Katie H.
Can't wait to read these.
4 comments:
I will NOT try an avocado. Or guacamole. Or fish. Or meat. Or brussle sprouts. Or key lime pie. Or other stuff. You can't make me, NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY. My mental block is my safety and I know those things would actually kill me dead.
Thanks for playing. You're hilarious.
I loved this post! Oh and by the way, the loin cloth reference may or may not be correct, if you look at some photos that Grandma Bonnie snapped of certain members of the family back then. ;) I also don't really like the Twilight movies...so...
I laughed. I sniffled. You know why. I agree. I do not like to clean around my toilets or eat cream of broccoli soup in a can. As a matter of fact I would rather clean around my toilet than eat that stuff. Blech.
Very fun to read. I want to take a ballet class too. Lets do it!! Can you just see us in tights and a tutu.
Post a Comment