The kids gathered a lot of candy on Halloween.
They placed it in large baggies, zipped shut, with their name on them.
Chloe took it to the next level to protect her supply. She knew where the real danger lies.
I found myself mysteriously in the candy cupboard today and this is the message that greeted me:
Chloe: do not eat, that means you Mom
8 comments:
I did the same thing for my children with a couple of variations. Their bags said their "Character" names and there was no message to me, quite simply because I wrote on the bags and I will not abide by such a rule when so much chocolate is at my disposal.
that was super funny!
Yeah, but those Snickers are just staring. . .waiting. Those days I'm glad my kids are allergic to nuts. And kuddos to Chloe for protecting her stash.
Eat a snickers for me... Oh wait I have complete control over my little ones' candy... they can't write yet so I can eat all I want!!!
That is too funny. My kids kind of forgot about their candy so I've been horking it down at a shameful rate.
Chloe you shameful little pumpkin princess who do you think bought that zip up baggy , marker and the cupboard its hiding in. Im doing some transference here. I think Im having flash backs. " Dont eat my candy bars mom, I know you will." Painful truths
I can just see you now, looking through all their bags, scopin out what you want to eat most and then guilt sets in as you read the very clear message... to YOU. "Crap." I can hear you say it as you double check the spelling of "mom". It like I was there.
hahaha!!
Post a Comment