Chloe turned eleven on the 17th. My how she is growing up. So fun to see, but I'll always remember that little 5 pound 13 ounce baby they laid in my arms and the way my heart already knew her. Becoming a mother for the first time is amazing- it changes who you are. It is wonderful. She is wonderful and we are so lucky to have her.


10 comments:
She is already wise beyond her years - and will no doubt be a world-changer!
Happy big 11 to you Chloe - one more year until 12 - wow!
Love, Uncle Scott
It sounds redundant- but, how did this happen so fast? Chloe is 11?!! She is darling, thoughtful and inherited the Anderson spunk. Sure love you Chloe. Happiest of Birthdays
November 19, 2009 6:01 PM
I just now saw this blog! She sure is a cutie that is for sure! I remember you calling me at work when you had her and I cried. Love you Chloe girl!
I can't believe how much you look like her in that photo! Maybe because I'm a guy I'm slower at this but does anyone else see Chloe standing there with a baby in her arms?
Happy Birthday Chloe!
What a cute baby! And, oh my goodness, look how cute you and Scott are in the first picture!
Oh look at your cute girl! She is a lovely person (inside and out) and I love her cute hair in the spunky pic.
I can't believe how fast 11 years has flown bye....Happy Birthday...She is beautiful!!
I remember that chubby, big-eyed baby. She's still just as beautiful. Happy birthday, Chloe!
Its been so long ago and just yesterday. You are a great gift to your parents miss Chloe
Post a Comment