11.06.2009

Sink Bath

She may be 2 short months from turning 1, but she still fits in a sink for a "sink bath", and in my book that makes you still a baby.
What are the requirements for toddler status anyway?




7 comments:

Denise said...

Luc is almost 2 and is definitely "toddler" status BUT he is my BABY. Until there's one smaller than him he'll be my baby. So maybe forever!

Molly Thorne said...

Sophie is still my baby but she has never taken a sink bath. By the way thanks for the hair picture while I eat my breakfast.

Jen said...

I love your baby! She's a real beauty! Paige is still my baby and Anna , Zanny, oh and of course the real baby of the house - Jared - oops I mean Goo!

JP Anderson said...

I thought Scott asked you not to shave your armpits in the sink anymore.

Ging said...

Still a baby. Until you die she will always be your baby. I mean it.

Unknown said...

P.S. Please tell me you did not bathe pretty baby in the "Hairy Sink"?

Terri said...

Lets take our cue from Sarah Evans. "You will always be my baby."In the sunlight or the rain brightest nights or darkest days
I'll always feel the same way
whatever road you may be on
know you're never too far gone
my love is there wherever you may be
just remember that you'll always be my baby."
Thats a big Amen from all mama's. Uou have to toddle to be a toddler. OOPS your in trouble