I have a question. But first, this was the setup at our house last Sunday.
CHLOE: quietly creating a work of art in the sunshine.
ASHER, AIDAN Shirts stuffed with very large balloons having a "battle of the bulge". Lots of running, yelling, flying around the room ,etc.


COLE: Performing "back flips" and cheering on the competition.
I sometimes wonder what my house would sound like if the majority was female vs. male. Quieter? Calmer? Serene(r)? I grew up in a house of girls (and one boy- props to you Johnny) and I think it was WAY quieter than the house I'm raising. What do you guys think?
8 comments:
Boys rhymes with "noise." It's what we do...
I would consider myself a pretty quiet boy, but then again, I never had any brothers. I know the Tuft and Clark boys were much louder than the girls. So ya, boys rhymes with noise but not boy (singular).
oh yah and news rhymes with boogs! I'm just sayin! in other news, my son has only one volume and it is loud! I agree boys are loud - so loud!
HELLO- Have you all meet Bailey, and Sophie is not far behind her. Loud loud loud. That girl has an outside voice and an I'm at a rock concert and I really need to tell you something voice. Sorry, my boys have their moments but she by herself can out do them. She's quiet when she's sleeping and when she's sneaking herself a treat.
Molly you are crackin me up!!!!
did you not read my last blog??
haha! I'm loving Molly's response too. I gotta spend more time with these loud nieces of mine! And yes, I agree. Even at work, except when one lady is singing, its always the men that are causin' a ruckus.
OHHH that Bailey girl - she is most certainly one of the loudest, cutest girls I have ever known! Gotta love her!
Post a Comment