3.04.2010

Happiness Browning Turns 7

The nickname "Happiness Browning" came from Aidan himself.  One day he decided that should be his new name.  


So how about some quirky facts about our Aidan.


1. He has to have his pants pulled up over his belly button.  I try to encourage him to keep them below his nipples at least. This usually results in high waters.  A good look no doubt.

2.  He loves animals. All of them. He likes to read about them, see them at the zoo, and now he studies their tracks (thanks Uncle Shawn R.).

3.  He doesn't like how his upper gums always get dry so he does this thing where he lifts his lip above his teeth over and over and over.  It throws me every time.

4.  He is a positive person.  School is always AWESOME!  He looks at the bright side.

5.  He likes to write down facts and share them.  I find his little notes all over the house.

6.  He sleeps with the yarn on his blanket in his ear (and his thumb in his mouth- shhh).

7.  He loves friends.  He's a very social person.

8.  He loves to try new things.  No fear here.

9.  He can be a bit of a goofball.
10.  He's an excellent speller/reader, and corrects others misspellings.  

9 comments:

Ging said...

Happy Birthday Happiness Browning. You deserve the best day ever. I think you are one wonderful kid. Your smile always makes my day and when I call on the phone your chipper attitude brings a big smile to my face. Love you kiddo.

Ging said...

P.S. I am super glad you didn't stay ran away too.....

Jen said...

I love that he named himself Happiness Browning! He is a super de duperly cute boy! Happy Happy Birthday Aidy! Love you !

Molly Thorne said...

I've thought this before but this confirms that you are writing about my son Dawson, Right!?

Terri said...

Oh Aiden you are a super hero for sure. You lift others where er ye go. I love you Aden you are kind, bright, and see the world threw a pair of glasses I wish I owned.

Unknown said...

Mr. A - you are one wonderful young man. We are all lucky to know you. Can't wait to see all the great things that you have yet to do in this world.

Happy #7!!!

Love,

Uncle S.

JP Anderson said...

Aiden, thanks for being who you are. You are your own man. You've always done your own thing and everybody loves you for it. You are a great leader. Happy Birthday!

the Wilcox Family said...

Love #1. He is too, too cute.

Em said...

I saved the voicemail I got from Aidan recently. I do so enjoy it.

And your photos as well. I did a double take at the Asher and Aidan baby shot. Oh wow. That couldn't be that old.