My buns hurt. Is that appropriate blogging material? Let's just say I don't do the weight circuit very often and so I am in a bit of pain. Also, it feels awesome when you're benching THE BAR and it makes you grunt. Ah well, we all must start somewhere, and frankly I'm not looking to get beefed up, just want to look less like a marshmallow.
And now I have something to admit.....after I got home from the gym I went back to bed...in my sweaty clothes...on Scott's side of the bed.
I feel better now.
Chloe has become the Queen of the Snow. Every day after school she is in a rush to head out to play in the snow with whatever friend she can get a hold of who will be willing to stay out in the cold with her and create something. She has created a nativity scene,
and began an igloo today. I don't think her boots have dried out yet this week. I'm glad she's enjoying it. I just don't remember being tough enough to stay outside for 2-4 hours at a time in the freezing cold like she does.
And a little shout out to Sister Landrum. Britney headed to the MTC today. It seems just yesterday that I took some roommates there, or that Johnny was dropped off there with much tears. I'm sure it's been an emotional day for her family. I'm proud of her strong convictions, and I'm sure I'll be one of her best writers as that is what I do best.
3 comments:
Just keep it up Aim! You'll master that machine. Three times a week at the same time and you'll see HUGE improvements. Felicia is always informing me of how much longer or how her level of intensity has increased EVERY time we go. You've got the same determination she does. AIMZILLA!! conquering a gym near you! (just a little encouragement)
Way to go Aim your buns are gonna be soooo perky! Next time I come to see you I will test and see if I can eat my dinner on your perky buttocks! NO FARTING PLEASE! I'm gonna barf! Ok, cutie patotie pics of the Landrum girls! John , what are you doing in here! And more importantly why aren't commenting on my blog ever? HUM! Love you all and a big hello to my fellow Amy blog reader "K-E-L-L-Y" shout out! Kelly are we wasting our time? Love you all!
JEN
seriously amy. i hope this works out for you. i worked out hard thursday and when i got home at 8:30, i laid down and didn't rise again till morning. in my sweaty clothes too!
Shawn said, "I hope your thighs grow an inch." RUDE! he thought he was being funny, cuz he know how when i work out my legs just get bigger, not thinner. i hope your booty don't get bigger.
Post a Comment