1.16.2008

Whatever Happened to Just Laying Around?

As I am talking to Jen on the phone today mentioning all my brilliant ideas concerning what we could do on her visit (ie. snow-shoeing, sledding, ice skating, swimming) she blurts out, "WHATEVER HAPPENED TO JUST LAYING AROUND?"  HA!   We decided that would be a great quote for motherhood.  So I guess we'll just be laying on my couch doing tradesies, eating Ben & Jerry's, and laughing our butts off (since we won't be working them off!)  Ah well, I like laying around as much as the next guy, but I think it's fun to have experiences too.  

Anyhow, now I need to call out all the lurkers (JOHN).  I use to be a lurker and frankly, it's creepy. So I am calling you out to start commenting-even start your own blog.  How fun would that be?  

And in other news:   I forgot to pick my husband up after school last night.  That's right.  I was suppose to pick him up at 5:30, at 5:15 he calls the house and asks me what I'm doing.  Oh I'm helping Asher w/ a school project and....oh crap!  I forgot to pick you up.  So it turns out the building he's hanging out in closes at 5:30 and he gets pushed out into the freezing Utah winter in his manual wheelchair.  As I pulled up the security guard says,

You his wife?

I think I still am.

It's going to be really cold tomorrow maam.  

Okie dokie.  Feeling like a million bucks.

It's a good thing Scott's patient with me and forgiving.  He was just like, "it's o.k. Hi guys how are ya?"  But today, he did wear an actual winter coat instead of 2 jackets.  I guess that's good.  
So that's it for me.  I've got to go down to the bike and have me a little workout.  

3 comments:

Jen said...

Now don't I just look like a lazy butt! Aim is talking to me suggesting everything a tri-athlete in training might enjoy doing but some of us "LESS FIT" sisters would really enjoy just lying around on our vacation away from the hectic mommy-hood! We can do some keegals if you want to Aim - no one will know! See you soon ! JEN

Anonymous said...

So that I am no longer a "lurker" I am commenting. I guess I will comment on how nice Amy's hair looks in the picture of herself she has posted. Wouldn't you agree? Nice work on the hair Aim!

Em said...

BUBBLEGUM BALLS!!?? gross john. that has to go.

poor scotty. haha. i love that story.

are you the wife??