1.26.2008

The Record Has Been Broken!

You know when you use a store's bathroom in the way back and you can tell it's not meant for customers?  And they have that sign that says: Consecutive days with no accidents: 79.

Well, I had a mental sign like that
Consecutive days with no child cutting their hair: 9 years 69 days and counting.

And then it was over.

I went to my Tri class this morning, then ran and got a cake for Asher's friends party.  I made a quick call home encouraging everyone to be dressed, teeth brushed, and pick a chore or two.  

Aidan really took that to heart.  

Dressed: check
Teeth brushed: check
Hair fixed: Hmm?  

And that is when he decided it was time for a new do, a new Aidan, a makeover.  He cut his "bangs" to the scalp.  You know that cute little flip I do in the front of his hair?  No more of that.  Ah well, at least he's a boy and it's not too terrible.   

3 comments:

Em said...

AMY! oh dear. thats hilarious. that reminds me of the landrums. how many times did Savanna have to wear a hat for lack of forehead hair? hehe.

Looks like someone just got chastized. ha! your pictures make everything so much funnier. love it!

Jen said...

That was great! I love how you lead up to that. I have that consecutive days calender in my head to - so far so good but I'm not holding my breathe because this Zander Man is mischeivious from the word go! Yikes! Love the picture!

Molly Thorne said...

Cute picture Aim. No cutting of hair in my family yet,horray!