Kelly, whatever those are some great pictures. Give me a break - Amy likes to show every ridiculous photo of me in attempts to make herself look better. Well, it's working! Why do I let myself be subjected to this kind of treatment! Yes, her name is Amelia but only if I'm the one doing the talking! HEE HEE! Her real name is actually Silvia but she never liked that so Amy it is!
Aim, I luv ya and I had fun too! Thanks for the good times. Love, Jeffer
2 comments:
Those are some great pictures. Is your name Amelia?
Kelly, whatever those are some great pictures. Give me a break - Amy likes to show every ridiculous photo of me in attempts to make herself look better. Well, it's working! Why do I let myself be subjected to this kind of treatment! Yes, her name is Amelia but only if I'm the one doing the talking! HEE HEE! Her real name is actually Silvia but she never liked that so Amy it is!
Aim, I luv ya and I had fun too! Thanks for the good times.
Love, Jeffer
Post a Comment