yeah!! I've been thinking of you everyday ad wondering if she'd arrived. She is absolutely beautiful... seriously... look at those lips!! We are so excited for you and can't wait to see more pictures.
OK. this time Mom was right. I shoulda skipped work early to see your blog. She is beautiful and I see Chloe and Aidan popping out of her features already. Look at those eyes!
9 comments:
I've been checking your blog often to see if you had had your baby! Grace is absolutely precious! Congratulations! -Teri
yeah!! I've been thinking of you everyday ad wondering if she'd arrived. She is absolutely beautiful... seriously... look at those lips!! We are so excited for you and can't wait to see more pictures.
She is so precious. Thanks for posting. I wish I was closer, I'd bring dinner or desert or something. Love you girl
Congratulations on the new baby Amy, she is precious
You are both amazing. I look forward to reading your thoughts in writing. I haven't quite figured out how to write my own.
Ohh, Teri just told me you had your baby! Finally! How is having another girl? She is beautiful!! You got a cute family picture too!
The pictures are great and I can't wait to come see her. Be thinking of a to do list.
amy i am so glad that you and grace are alright. the world is so much the better that you are both here. congratulations to you and scott.
OK. this time Mom was right. I shoulda skipped work early to see your blog. She is beautiful and I see Chloe and Aidan popping out of her features already. Look at those eyes!
Post a Comment