- you have driven to and from the Elementary school 4 times today
- you've cleaned yogurt off the bottom of your foot
- someone has licked your back pocket TWICE today
- you've done 5 loads of laundry, and...there's more to be done
- you brushed someone else's teeth this morning
- you celebrated this morning when you realized it was just you and your husband in the bed
- you used the blowdryer to heat up a 5 year old before school
- you had a contest to see who could eat all their lunch first
- you've measured someone's muscles
- you've given one child 2 baths in one day- one to get clean, one to keep him busy so you could clean
- you caught someone using markers on a doll's face
- you've smelled underwear to determine where they need to go
- you said nothing when someone hit himself in the head with a piece of glass from a picture frame and it shattered in his lap...natural consequences were enough there.
- you've turned on Diego 5 times today
- you've been kissed more in one day than a soap star
7 comments:
Not to mention you were making Christmas cards and talking to your sisters WHILE having your hair stapled and your back pocket licked! :)
Good stuff- Go Diego go!! P.S. You have not yet left a caption for Terri's picture "It's Like Being on the Yearbook Staff" is the title- git er done..... Let's VOTE and move forward here
Weston puts his dirty underwear back in his dresser drawer. I had just realized he has been doing this for quite sometime. Yuck!
Bailey puts everything dirty in her drawer and I've sniffed more than enough pairs of underwear. Have you ever licked your child's face clean. One day I told Dawson we needed to wash his face and he said Can't you just do that thing where you lick your finger and wipe my face? I've had my back pockets licked a few times also.
Maybe you guys need to stop sitting in food. I remember when Mom would clean my face with a licked finger. Now Felicia takes care of that. You moms have more skills than I can shake a stick at. Too bad you can't put them on a resume.
haha! LOVE Molly's comment! Can't you do that thing??
That finger-licking-face cleaning thing. haha
Amy, just had to leave a message! I found your blog from someone else's.
I can totally relate to those! I love reading your blog - I think you are hilarious! You have a great talent for writing!
Post a Comment