1.08.2009

What did you learn today?

Cole has a few favorite shows.  He goes through phases.  It started out with SuperDog, then it went to George (curious george), then Diego, and lastly Tom and Jerry and Droopy.  

Can I just say those first 3 didn't bother me nearly as much as the last two do.  I REALLY dislike Tom and Jerry.  It's just violence set to music.  really it is.  It drives me crazy.  It's pointless.  

So tonight, Aidan comes to me and says, "Look at this Mom".   I can see he has used pen on his eyelids.
  hmm?
Then he proceeds to lay down on the floor and close his eyes. 
He has drawn X's on his eyelids.  
"Look Mom, I'm dead."


Time to put a parental block on Tom and Jerry!!!


5 comments:

shawn rowley said...

try coyote- road runner
bt keep him away from any cliffs.

JP Anderson said...

Is that Cole or Aidan? He's looking big.

Terri said...

YOU have a character or two at your house. He could stutter like elmer fudd!

Em said...

lol! Give him a little pop-up flower to hold on his chest next time he wants to X-out. :)

Calvin said...

eeeww creepy