8.01.2009

Caught!

I didn't feel well last Sunday. 
Scott had taken the children to church.
After they had lunch I was granted my wish of an afternoon nap. 
Sometime during that nap I was awaken by some loud noises downstairs.  I quietly wondered why Scott wasn't addressing the noise.  Hmmm?  Eventually the noise subsided and I went back to dreamland. 

Today I downloaded pics off my camera.
Looky what I found. 
Scott is SO busted!
ha! ha! ha!

I love that he is wrestling with them in his church clothes. I also really enjoy that shot of them trapping his head in a laundry basket.  Too funny. 

5 comments:

Jen said...

HOw funny! I love that they wrestle!

Em said...

The quality of the pics really adds to the secret "caught ya" quality. haha! And the clapping is too too sweet! I want to know what inspires her to clap. Squash? Long naps?

Troop 442 said...

That is hillarious! Scott is such a great dad!

Molly Thorne said...

That scrapbook page is soooo cute. You haven't lost your touch. It is so much funnier and easy to scrapbook a good picture. Ant your post was cute too.

Julie Johnston said...

Nice job on your scrapbook page...I love it!