8.21.2009

Her Day


“I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth” 3 John 1:4
This scripture kept coming to my mind over the weekend. It was such a happy weekend.  Why did I feel so much joy? I suppose it was because I was watching people I love walk in truth. This is my hope for my own children as well, that they will walk in truth. I so appreciate the example Felicia set for my children as she decided to covenant with our Father in Heaven.  I love watching John & Felicia together. They are a team and are working towards their goals together- lifting each other. Thank you for letting us be a part of such a beautiful day. We love you both! 


5 comments:

shawn rowley said...

spoken well and with honesty. it was alot of fun to tease and play with your kids this week end...keep having kids so i don't get bored.

Terri said...

I agree you are certainly unified. You go to school together you worked together and your planning your professions together. Thats some serious time getting acquainted. It was such a remarkable weekend.

Thats a cool pocture of you takin a pic in the rain

Jen said...

Wow , I love that picture of you - you look sooo pretty. What a great weekend we had! Love you guys!

Ging said...

I share your sentiments Amy. It was a wonderful day. My children have asked lots of questions as they witnessed this devotion & commitment. The morning we left for the baptism Caleb acted like it had "snuck-up" on him when we told him where we were going (again) He said,"Is Felicia 8?" There's a blog for another day.

JP Anderson said...

Thanks for that post. The sincere love and support from the whole family has made our lives and decisions so much easier.