8.25.2009

So they said.

Conversations with Cole:
Cole: Look Mom!  There's a penguin in the field.
me: What? Where Cole?
Cole: Over der. See dat penguin?
me: Uh, that's a cat dear.
Cole: No, dat's a penguin Mom. It's black with a white belly.
me: That's a black cat with a white belly son.
*pause
Cole: Mom, sometimes cats can look like penguins.


The First Thing Out Of His Mouth:
When I woke Aidan up this morning he sat up with sleep still in his eyes and said,
 "Where's that cookie?"

Good Morning my little sugar monster.


6 comments:

Jen said...

Wow you're up and at em early and your kids are crackin me up as usual! Love ya!

shawn rowley said...

if aiden had wanted a oreo you could have told cole that the cookies were made from penguins!

Denise said...

Sounds like me! The cookie not the penquin.

Anonymous said...

ahahaha wow. Once when I was little I was dreaming that a huge snake was breathing on my face, but when I woke up I realized it was just the warm smell of waffles. Weird....

Ging said...

Good laughs all the way around. Thanks for sharing Aim. P.S. I foten wake up the same way.

Em said...

Children, particularly yours, get me chuckling everyday. Thanks for letting me enjoy their lives from afar. And yours, of course. Sometimes cats DO look like penguins.