3.09.2010

Happy Anniversary Scott

Scott,
Five years ago today you had surgery that saved your life.  And changed your life.  I love you. You are a remarkable spirit.  We are lucky to have you. 
Love,
Amy



8 comments:

Molly Thorne said...

I remember the day well, since it happened just after we blessed Bailey. Your adventure has changed us all in so many ways. We love ya Scotty

Calvin said...

I consider myself lucky to know you Scotty

Jen said...

I remember that day so well also. I have a picture of you the day before and you are wearing your Napolean Dynamite shirt and making the goofiest face. I love you guys and am grateful for your examples. The way you have come through this trial and risen above it is such an amazing testimony to me that Heavenly Father gives us these things to truly strengthen us and he has done that with you. Love you tons!

Kelly said...

We love you too Scotty!!

Em said...

I love that picture of Scott. As I feel about Scott himself and you and your fam. I'm always pulling up good stories from those times 5 years ago in your home. Between Scotty's surgery and Cole's birth, it was a stressful time. Wow. Its hard to believe there was a time when Cole and Grace weren't here and when I actually slept in that spider nest. :)I miss it all the time.

Unknown said...

Sometimes you discover how strong you are from the force of the wind blowing against you. If this is true, you are two of the strongest people I know.

Here's to better, brighter days still to come.

crush said...

We all love Scott and the whole Browning family, for that matter. WE feel blessed to know you and to learn from your family! XOXO

Ging said...

Sometimes I really find "blog commenting" inadequate and informal. Needless to say I have more to say than I will. Sufficeth to say- it has been an amazing blessing for all who know you in more ways than can be shared