While cleaning out the basement (BIG job) I found a few little treasures that reminded me what a good life I have.
#1:
Newlywed Kissy face Davis' & Scotty & I @ Benihana
in California. We were celebrating Kel & my birthdays
and going to Disneyland with no children.
Oh it was lovely.
So much fun to go with good
friends, no children, and just enjoying every moment.
We love you Kissy Face Davis'.
#2;
I bought these beads for Scott shortly after he got out of the hospital.
They were therapy for his hands. Working on fine motor skills.
He had a long shoelace that he would thread all these beads on.
It took so long, so much concentration.
It was difficult to watch.
He's come so far.
#3:
This is my oldest friend's first born.
Shannon & I have been friends since we were 5 years old.
We've gone different places in our lives, different cities,
different schools, raising families in different states, but
there is a deep connection. I love "old" friends. I feel like
they really know me, my family, where I come from.
I actually talked to Shannon on the phone today for nearly an hour
while the kids impatiently waited for me to finish breakfast.
We just pick right up where we left off.
She inspires me.
Friendship is a powerful force.


2 comments:
the davis two is a great couple! and by the way, that's a great picture of a dog with all those humans in it's possesion!
Thank you. Reminders are good. Sometimes painful- but always good
Post a Comment