This wasn't my experience, but I still needed to share how the boys faired.
I did send the camera with them.
This is what I gleaned from their time together.
Really it was all about the Applebeer.
Asher loves that stuff.
So Scott and Asher headed to Pier 49 Pizza for their one on one time.
They enjoyed an entire pizza, a dessert pizza, breadsticks, and a lot of refillable Applebeer.
They came home with NO leftovers.
It was a boy's dream come true.
They talked about sports, playing sports with friends, sports bloopers.
You know... manly conversation.
After lunch they picked out some art supplies to do some oil paintings on canvas.
Asher found some of Scott's old artwork from college a few days ago and was so excited to try this out.
He couldn't believe his Dad had done these paintings.
Their paintings are still in the beginning stages and will take some time but they both have a solid idea of where they're headed. I'll share them when they're finished.
5 comments:
Holy Crap! Those were some hungry boys.
That paint looks like cooling molten lava.
I love the last photo! Sweet!
Sounds like a lot of fun. I think I am craving pizza now.
I didnt remember Scott drawing. I want to see what you come up with black paint. Another Browning success dating other people.
Post a Comment