7.07.2010

7.7 One Lucky Boy!



Today is Cole's birthday. July 7. Lucky sevens. 
We're the lucky ones.  
This boy has blessed our lives since he came out a sweet little perfect miniature of his Daddy. 


So how did this 5 year old celebrate? 
Let's take a walk, shall we?
I had to catch a glimpse of the boy sleeping peacefully.
He's such a loud one that this is a rare moment. 
Presents bright and early.
Come as you are.
He's been waiting and wishing for a harmonica.
He finally got one.
The new Wii game he got magically made all the chores in the house
get done in a hurry.  No chores for the birthday boy, of course.

Lots of time on his 2-wheeler today.
And the helmet doesn't come off in between takes.
What great ears he has. They're so pliable. 
I love to wad them up in a little ball then let them spring free.
And to top off the night,
How to Train a Dragon@ the Sticky Shoe
with some of the most entertaining boys I know. 
"Mrs. Browning do you have a boyfriend?"
"I ran over a dead mouse with my bike."
"I have a crutch (crush) on the Wii".

Happy Birthday Cole Boy.

7 comments:

Jen said...

The sticky shoe! NO way -my dollar theatre is the sticky shoe! Well, do you have a boyfriend - I'd like to know too! Happy Birthday cute Bosnian boy

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Cole!! I'll have to try that ear thing next time I see him;)

the Wilcox Family said...

How sweet is the shot of him and Grace. The big protector.

You know how to make a 5 year-old birthday a good one!

Ging said...

Happy King of the Universe day Coley boy. We love you.
Guess what Aim- we have ANOTHER "dollar" theater- the Water Gardens. If you don't want sticky shoes that is.

Unknown said...

Cole-man * You are a super-duper boy. We're so glad you are in our family. Hope it was a happy happy day.

Anonymous said...

I remember when that baby was born...it's crazy he's already 5! By the way, is that a syringe he's using to eat yogurt? ahahha smooth....

Terri said...

Love to Odipus on his 5th birthday. He is a theatrical delight. I can only picture him in shorts and rain or snow boots.

Love you birthday Boy