7.26.2010

Morning Buddies

These two are a delightful duo in the morning.
She screams from her crib. 
He wakes up and lifts her out.
And then they go about their morning together until the rest of us awake.
He puts random shoes on her, gives her stuffed animals to tote around,
gets her snacks, tries to get her to talk.
 It's quite cute. 
I'll hear them giggling their way around the house.

This is this Sunday morning @ 8:30.
I was in my p.j.'s, all others were sleeping.








4 comments:

JP Anderson said...

What a good big brother that Aidan is. I saw how well he plays with Cole too. We'd be happy to babysit your kids anytime.....that we have time.

Terri said...

That is such a sweet boy. So we wont be shocked when some of her first words are Aiden.Dressed for church early to . Was it Mothers Day?

the Wilcox Family said...

Shirt and tie at 8:30? A.M.?? I think you should keep that one.

Em said...

Aidan is such a good boy. I love that he's a good brother too