That's right.
It's Happy 12 Years of Marriage to Us.
We are on the brink of the teens, but I'm hoping they will not be challenging and moody.
To celebrate I wanted to do "something adventurous".
I had a lot of ideas rattling around in my head, but it was Scott who pulled out the winner.
We went up to Daniel's Summit and did some ATV riding up in the mountains.
We rode a side by side ATV.
It was wicked fun!
We took turns driving. You should've seen Scott.
Boy he's missed driving, and I loved just enjoying the scenery.
It was beautiful, peaceful, cool, and smelled like clean mountain air.
We packed a lunch and ate along the trail. We came home COVERED in dirt and happy.
Can't wait for next years adventure!
I think I'll start planning now.
Happy 12 years Honey. What a ride.
And I'll sign off with some eye candy.


9 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two! Glad you had such a great time. One of these years maybe we should do something together since our anniversaries are so close together.
haha! What a great wrap up photo. What a fun idea for an anniversary adventure! Nothing elaborate and expensive, but very fun i think. :) Now that its 12, can your marriage start babysitting ours, we're in the potty-training phase.... ;)
I had never realized you have been married almost exactly half as long as we have. Thats kind of a cool side by side. That looked like an awesome idea. Happy tween anniversary. So lets see 24 developmentally does that mean you thought you knew what you were doing and are just figuring out that you dont??
Loved that post - I think I loved the comments almost as much. Em - you are crackin me up. Those potty training years of marriage can be crappy at times.
Haha...Nice way of putting it Ter, I can vouch for 24 being exactly what you said as I'm going through it right now! Oh, and mostly I wanted to comment to say it amazed me to see that younger pic of Scott and see SO much of your boy's faces in him - wow!
ATV riding is much better than dinner and a movie. Congrats on 12---you guys sure know how to do things right! And I, too, love the last one--one stylin' shot!
Congratulations! You celebrated your tween-anniversary with a perfect outing. And you both got to drive- sounds like you are ready for adolescense.
What cute pictures! Just found out you guys got married 2 days after us! Pretty cool! you guys are the greatest! xoxo
Happy Anniversary!!! Wow, you both looked soooo young! Still young today!
Post a Comment