boys, baby, & bikes
into the rental van (ours is in the shop) and headed to the Skate Park in AF.
Teenager skaters/BMXers dot the skate park.
I unload the boys bikes, helmets, and grab my camera.
It made their night. They boys loved every minute of it.
Watching the older kids do some awesome tricks.
Doing tricks of their own that feel awesome.
I found Aidan down in the bowl.
He threw his bike down in then slid down the sides.
He rode around for awhile. I found the bowl creepy.
I didn't know how he was going to get out.
A nearby skater friend told Aidan to run up the sides as high as he could,
then he lowered his skateboard, wheels side out, and Aidan grabbed on
and was pulled up.
Cole rocked it in the pink helmet. He wasn't the least
bit worried about it, he just had a great time...except that
one time when he veered into an oncoming skater and
they both crashed.
Asher liked watching the older boys do some awesome tricks, then he'd take
off and do some of his own.
Their cheerleader.
3 comments:
Love the new picture - Is Izzy representing ME or Molly? Looks fun and scary too!
Is Cole riding down the stairs? Now THAT little guy is brave (and not just about the pink helmet). Won't catch me doing that!
We went last week for the first time. I think it would be better in the evening. We were hot in the middle of the day.
Word verification:belesser?
Post a Comment