I love avocados, and I've heard tales of Avocado Shakes from Brazil.
I've always wanted to try one.
So today I did.
I got a recipe; avocados, sweetened condensed milk, ice, 2% milk.
This had to be good.
Don't even think about the calories in that. It's good fat remember.
Everyone was skeptical.
Turns out, Croupy Baby was my only taker.
Even Scott, the self-professed non-picky eater didn't like it.
So I ignored that tingle on my lip and itch in my throat and ate it up.
Cole asked for ice cream instead. I said yes.
And then he danced.
And I laughed and laughed.
6 comments:
Umm, yeah. . . . doesn't sound like anything the Wilcox fam would gobble up. But, looks like you have got a good eater in your last one. Lucky!
Aim, Really? That's beyond gross! No really - grotee!!!!!
Great little story as always but, I can't stop thinking about those gorg, thick,shiny, locks of yours. Beautiful !!!! If thats what the shake does to your hair I will drink it!!!!
So how was it did it taste fruity or like guacamole. Stck with the ice cream it seems to bring better results.
Ice cream dance! He totally had Scott's face in a couple of those.
A couple thoughts. I think Avocados in other places like Brazil/Philippines are much sweeter already, also, my friend who served in Brazil loves to make these and he throws in a Banana, think that helps.
Post a Comment