3.07.2011

Luck came in Threes today.

Day 3:


Very lucky my kids have such great friends. 
These two played basketball outside in the rain until their eyelashes dripped.
All my children have wonderful friends that I am so thankful for. 

Lucky to have a fantastic group of students to teach piano to. 
Such different personalities that keep me giggling. 
Several students at group lesson.

Lucky enough to watch Scott play Simon Says with the children for  Family Home Evening. 

This was his attempt to teach them listening skills. 


3 comments:

Jen said...

good friends are lucky indeed!

Denise said...

I remember my mom constantly praying and talking about us having good friends and I just didn't fully comprehend it until I was a mother. It is a lucky, blessed gift.

Kati said...

My kids absolutely adore your kids!
And...my kids absolutely ADORE their piano teacher :)

My kids' mother adores her, too.