Cole's had a rough few days.
They barely slow him down however.
Monday- the nose incident at the park.
Bruised and slightly swollen bloody nose.
Bruised and scratched cheek.
Unsure of the story behind this injury.
I've been told several stories all of which I deemed false.
Ah well. Moving on.
Tuesday
He somehow jumps off the trampoline and lands on the concrete on his side.
Hip bruiser.
Wednesday
Catch him with a bandaid on his upper lip.
His little friend had long fingernails and they were playing "dinosaur".
What could tomorrow bring? I'll have the bandaids and kisses ready.
6 comments:
Hi. I deleted my old blog and started a new one. I'd like to add you to my list of readers, if you're interested. Send me a message at kjaehill at gmail dot com and I'll add you. Thanks! Kelly
Coley- I am bringing a yard of bubble wrap and a kiss. I will tell Ellie not to rough you up. Love you boy.
He's just building character, isn't he?
Oh my goodness! Poor guy!! He is so cute!! Good thing is that he didn't break any bone! :)
OK, first Kelly Jae you had better be sending me an invite too! Secondly - OHHH Coley boy - you look so sad and hurt! Lucky you have your Momma to fix ya up!
Cole is one of the cutest boys I know, with or without cuts and bruises.
Post a Comment