The day began with his Birthday Breakfast pick.
Triple batch of Buttermilk pancakes, syrup, bacon, and hot cocoa with whipped cream.
That'll get any tired body out of bed. Especially the Mother who needs to get cooking.
Aidan woke up with a smile and tidied the family room while I was cooking.
After breakfast and singing with a sparkler we gave Aidan the gifts of an 8th birthday.
Namely:
A journal and sour gummies
Beyblades
Socks and Undies
96 count of crayons
&
A nice scripture set with his name on them.
Aidan is a light in our home. A happy boy who takes care of others. A lover of animals, candy, breakfast food, friends, pants that fit up over his belly button, his blanket, and being outside. A great speller.
A quick learning pianist. Hazel colored eyes and a smile that melts a mother's heart.

4 comments:
what a darling boy! I love that Aidy boy. Happy Happy 8th Birthday!
Good kid, he is. That journal will be fun to look back on some day.
i love the sibling gifting. Just like mom used to do it I bet, Here, give this to your sister. haha. What thoughtful children we were. Aidy is a joy and sweet boy. And your hair is so lovely. Have I mentioned that?
I love those dreamy eyes of carmel goo. I think he is what he eats. Aiden your a gem a wonderful day to you.
Post a Comment