3.11.2011

Lucky Piano Teacher

It was my first piano recital as a teacher this evening.
I was nervous. I wanted these kids to do the best they could, and
I knew they could all do really well. I am a nervous performer, and so I felt for them.
The night went fantastic. I was so pleased with how well they all did. And proud.
I love teaching these kids. They are so fun.

I am lucky to be a piano teacher.
I am especially lucky to teach these 4.

6 comments:

Erin said...

We're lucky to have you as Everett's piano teacher! Thanks for a great night!

Jen said...

I wish I had your talent , that is amazing. Cute picture!

Ging said...

Looking forward to next time when my lucky children get to share their piano skills.

Terri said...

Im sorry I missed it. Luckily I had a preview which was shocking them kidlets are more talented than I would expect for their years.

JP Anderson said...

Mayna would be so proud.

Kati said...

Your students are very lucky to have you! We are lucky to have you!

I heard it was wonderful. Wish I could have been there. Especially to see my middle child perform while staring out into the crowd :)

Thanks for all you do for my boys. We all adore you.