Saturday, May 5
Today we packed up and left Coronado and traveled to Anaheim in the big white van. It was a short trip to the Happiest Place on Earth.
Upon our entry we saw this baboon from Lion King who also happened to be on Chloe's hilarious t-shirt. No waiting in line for us though, we'll shoot from afar.
Mom headed right out with her two buddies. You know the routine; down Main Street and take a left to the Jungle Cruise.It's really a less than inspiring ride, but when you've just arrived and you've got little ones with you it's fantastic. Grace took it all in. She was frightened at the right moments and in awe at the right moments.
Cole had me take his photo to show he was finally tall enough to ride Indiana Jones.
However on the ride, he was a bit shaky. I held his hand and we got through it. Of course immediately upon disembarking he exclaimed, "That was AWESOME!"
This was a big surprise. After Chloe held Grace to get a picture with Tigger Grace turned to me and said, "I'll do this one by myself." And she did.
The canoes were a hit last time, so we decided to give it another go.
We didn't get so lucky this time. She did this the whole way.
That night we hit the parade. Everyone loves a parade.
Okay, almost everyone. At this point she had soured a bit to the whole "Happiest Place on Earth" thing. It was most definitely her bed time.
I love Dad's wonky glasses. If they get the least bit jostled he'll lose a lens, and then I must snap a pretty shot like this for posterity.The hubby and I with the complimentary parting shot.
1 comment:
jealous mucho much!!!
Post a Comment