7.02.2012

Spring Soccer 2012

The boys all played soccer this spring.  Unfortunately the city doesn't offer soccer for Chloe's age group. She loves to play, but the expense of league soccer was too much. Ah well, she can always go shoot some hoops.

With three games each Saturday and a long run to fit in for my marathon training our Saturdays had me exhausted by 11 am.  It is so much fun to watch these boys play though.  You won't catch me watching any sports programs on the t.v., but I absolutely love watching these boys play!

 I signed Cole up to play with the 1st graders. These are the kids his age and his friends.  
After nearly every game he would hug me and say, "Thank you for signing me up for soccer Mom. It's the best. Will you sign me up again?"  He was a focused player and he worked hard.   
 Aidan was easy to locate on the field this season with his red socks.  Aidan was on a team full of his friends as well.  He enjoys the socializing in soccer ( as with most sports.)  He isn't too hard on himself and always gives his best with a smile. His strength is that he doesn't take it too seriously, but always enjoys himself and does his best. 
This picture is far away, but it's Asher in action.  This boy is fast. Speedy fast.  This is definitely one of his strengths in soccer.  He was a fantastic player, and can I just say I love that he wore Chloe's pink shorts one day.  Didn't bother him, and he had one of his best games that day!


I'm officially a soccer Mom. Lucky girl. 

1 comment:

Jen said...

Cute little soccer boys!