7.11.2012

California: Day 6: "Best of Both Worlds"

Monday, May 7

Everyone is happier on the walk to Disneyland.
 Today Grace got to wear her fairy princess dress to Disneyland.  
She was so cute and excited. 
 We spent our morning in Fantasyland which made the littlest Brownings happy.
We rode Dumbo.
 Floated through Storybook Land.

 Then I took the boys to Toontown and Mom, Grace and Chloe went shopping. 
We were lucky enough to run into Goofy. 
 I rode the Toontown rollercoaster a couple times with the boys. 
This was quite a big deal. I DON'T ride rollercoasters. 
It was a scary ride for me (go ahead, laugh). 
Cole and I were the only ones who got to see Mickey in person.
I had a Disney employee take this photo. 
Unfortunately, they didn't focus the camera. Well shoot. 


 We spent the second half of our day at California Adventure. 
We were so excited to see that our lengthy 3 year old was tall enough
to ride Soaring Over California. 
It really is the best ride!!!
We all rode and the kids thought it was awesome. 

We also got to ride the Grizzly River Rapids. Mom took Grace to walk through shops.
Dad showed us that he had ninja skills that would keep him from getting wet. 
He did stay dry for quite awhile. However, a huge wave came up over the back and soaked him.
We all had a good laugh.  What a fantastic day it was with these two. 
N

No comments: