Pretty darn good! It says John needs: -help. Anime Forums said that and I have taken a liking to anime lately so it's probably true. -to learn the art of negotiating. Em says so too. -a good home. True, I am looking. -bone marrow. I don't think so but I do have that one bad knee that grinds. -cash for rent. VERY TRUE! Any donors?
ah geeez. my blog feels like that awkward quiet after you said the wrong thing loudly at a party. i'm going to put what EMILY NEEDS on my own blog. so go there to find out.
5 comments:
Apparently I need:
-to potty train my mouth
-money
-to let it go
and this is the kicker...
-semen!!!
...um that last one it the one thing I definitely do NOT need.
Pretty darn good! It says John needs:
-help. Anime Forums said that and I have taken a liking to anime lately so it's probably true.
-to learn the art of negotiating. Em says so too.
-a good home. True, I am looking.
-bone marrow. I don't think so but I do have that one bad knee that grinds.
-cash for rent. VERY TRUE! Any donors?
Yeah, apparently I need therapy...surgery, a home, and a new xanga pw.
I don't know what a xanga pw is, maybe that's why I need surgery.... or therapy for that matter
ah geeez. my blog feels like that awkward quiet after you said the wrong thing loudly at a party.
i'm going to put what EMILY NEEDS on my own blog. so go there to find out.
You do need prayers, but I rather like your shoes.
Post a Comment