8.13.2008

SK8 PRK

I took the boy's to the skate park in Sandy while Scott was at therapy and they really had a great time.  So today we all loaded up and found the skate park in American Fork.  Asher is learning some skateboarding basics, Aidan loves to ride around on his scooter and he tried the skateboard a few times, and Cole proceeded (without fear) to grab the little skateboard and stand on it at the top of a steep slope until I saw and yelled for him to sit down!  (For all concerned about safety, we bought him a helmet on the way home.)  It was a good time.









4 comments:

shawn rowley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shawn rowley said...

when your kids tell their kids about you. their kids will see you in their minds eye, whereing tights and a cape
good job mom

Em said...

you have a home full of boys. its becoming more and more apparent. :) asher actually doesn't look awkward on that board! cute.

JP Anderson said...

That reminds me of when Mom came out to Duncans to see Derek, Chay, and me racing around the track and having a jump contest on our motorcycles. Right now I say to myself, "I wouldn't let my kid go out there." I guess that's part of letting your kids grow up. Next time you go, I want to see pictures of you out there in a helmet with the boys. That would make for a good post too don't you think? Get in on the action!