So I had a dream the other night. If you don't already know, I have a lot of dreams and I'm a vivid dreamer. Okay, so in my dream there I am with freshly shaved legs out of the shower rubbing lotion on my legs. (sorry for the mental picture) I am in a police station for some odd reason and I'm just kind of getting ready for the day. I'm chatting with someone who feels like an old friend, but happens to be Eva Longoria (Parker). We're just chatting away and then she looks at my legs and says, "You have really cute chubby thighs". Dissect that one if you will.
Secondly, I've been craving a Hot Dog on a Stick kid's meal. (corn dog, fries, flavored lemonade, cookies). So today I had my chance and I had one. It was so fabulous. I really love a lot of ketchup and mustard on that freshly fried corn dog. Oh my mouth is watering just talking about it.
So that's all for me.
Have a good one.
5 comments:
Interesting dream! I craved corn dogs when I was prego... I hate to admit, but I still like them.
Those corn dogs are just delectable with a huge helping of mustard! I love em too! I'm not sure what to make of your dream. I too am a very vivid dreamer when I'm pregnant. I recently dreamed that my neighbors got a camel and it was a miniture camel and they would hold it over there porch so it could poop on the lawn. I told them about it and they laughed so hard. Anyhow, wish i had a corndog right now!
mmmmmm I think I might hit the mall tomorrow, I'm not even pregnant (thank goodness) and Hot Dog on a Stick sounds so good.
who is the person you were talking to in the dream? some how i get the feeling i should know...somebody from college?
i guess that would give me context.
your a little insecure, you have no reasone to be.
camels?
corndogs?
i'm scared.
Hmmm. Eva seems like a nicer person than that. If you run into her again off in dreamy dream land, ask her if she'd like a hot dog on a stick and see what she says.
Post a Comment