Yesterday Scotty and I decided to take Chloe and Asher swimming @ the Legacy Center being that Aidan and Cole were having a fine time up at Grandpa Ray's and Grandma Bonnie's. They had a great time and I only nearly fell in the pool once while throwing rings for the kids to dive for. Well, I had left all the windows in the house open because it was nice out. Unfortunately, we walked in the house and EVERYTHING was covered with a fine layer of wheat dust! The farmer had decided it was time to harvest the wheat.
Now, we have really enjoyed living right up against the field. It is beautiful, there is wildlife out there on occasion (deer, raccoons, antelope, foxes, coyotes, & even cows), it's also nice if you want to walk around in your underwear! The kids have gone sledding out there in the winter and flown kites out there in the summer. Best of all, it's free food storage! (he, he) So I suppose there are a lot of positives, but this fine layer of wheat was definitely a negative.


2 comments:
Those wheat pictures are pretty much the coolest thing ever. Sorry we missed you after the pool.
Too bad he didn't come back the evening I thought he would. You would have been home and on guard. At least you're good and dealing with the unexpected.
Post a Comment