I HAD to post this! I laughed so hard when the scan finished and all these female Asian faces popped up. You see, I've always told Scott that he has such a nice face and limited amounts of body hair, that he could pass for a woman with a little makeup on. I was kind of surprised that it picked up on his Asian features though. Anyhow, here's hoping he's not upset about this one, and this is for all those girls who do this and get maybe one picture of a guy that pops up.
At least you didn't get 7 guys that matched your face, right?!
MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity - Collage - Morph
4 comments:
Wow! Two a days. Scott's a pretty errr,,,,,, handsome man.
I can not wait for Will to get home! They really should ask if they are searching for men or women. I love your blog!
SCOTTS A GIRL SCOTTS A GIRL SCOTTS A GIRL
why would he possibly be angry at this....oh that reminds me i need to get the cat neutered;-)
Post a Comment