9.05.2008

Good Things Happen in 3's.


Today Aidan lost his 3rd tooth in as many days.  You all saw the story of the first tooth being yanked out.  Well the next day the tooth next to that, which was very loose, came out, and yesterday the trilogy was complete.  I think he feels like the ROCKSTAR of his Kindergarten class.  I mean who looses 3 teeth in 3 days.  His teacher said she's still looking for her tooth chart so she can mark the kid's progress.  I told her she'd better hurry it up.  He ate his spaghetti through the hole in his mouth.  He also kept asking me all day, "Do I look like someone else now that I have teeth missing?"  I said, "Not really, unless you smile."  "Well, I think I do" he says.  

The best part of all is that he decided he wanted to keep his teeth and write the Tooth Fairy a note asking her if he could please keep his teeth and get some money.  Genius.  

1 comment:

JP Anderson said...

That Aidan is a funny kid. He, along with the others, is a darn smart kid. Maybe he'll be a big business man someday what with the bargaining with the Tooth Fairy and all. Look out Santa, Aidan's going to try and make a deal with you and you'll get the short end of the stick. Tooth Fairy's been had by a 5 yr old.