9.29.2008

Baby Gavin



We made a quick trip to Boise for the blessing of Gavin Dean Holyoak.  What a sweet baby.  We had so much fun holding him.  Especially Asher.  It was so fun to watch him, because he genuinely enjoys holding little babies.  He told me he likes how they smell.  I have to agree.  Anyhow, Gavin was a real treat and we're so happy we came, even though it was a fast trip.  Here are just a couple of the pics from his photo shoot that we did.  













8 comments:

Em said...

ahhhh. AMY, you need to link these to bigger pics, or at least send them to me. He is so precious, I need these in a larger format. will you come take pictures of my babies, you do such a nice job

JP Anderson said...

Watch out Anne Geddes! Holy moley you did a great job! Those are really sweet pictures, in both sense of the word. You could make a lot of people really happy with your talent. I don't mean to sound money hungery but people would pay good money for pics half that good. Well done.

Jen said...

OH my goodness Aim - I LOVE THEM! I can't wait to see the rest! The one with me in it is even ok! You really do need to make this your business! Have confidence in yourself. I have had a professional photographer do picutures of my kids to the tune of $1200.00 and she doesn't do anything different than you do - she experimented as she went along - just like you do and your pictures turn out just as good as hers do! Amy do this ! Now send me the rest of the pictures ! YEE HAW!!! Can I pay you! I could make you something! Right after I make Molly's apron!

Tonya said...

Amy - wow - you really should start a business! You've got talent.

Calvin said...

very nice, if you want to talk business strategy let me know, there are a lot of "mommy photographers" right now, it's all the rage...all of these boring classes should be good for something, let me know

Kelly said...

Amy- those are amazing pictures!! What a cute baby!
p.s
we should go into the mountains!!

Dallmann's said...

Amy great job on the pictures. Such a cute baby Jen. You really could start up a photography business Amy, Matt and I did it and people really do pay money. The hardest part is advertising.

Ging said...

Beautiful Baby- that first photo makes him look like he has very black eyes... Waha a dolly