What do you know, I've used this title before.
I guess I've run out creative ideas. This was all I could think of. It was overcast and nice out today, so I sat outside and watched the kids run around, ride bikes, build a bike jump, hunt for bugs, etc. Then I gave all my boys haircuts. Of course I had to play around with my camera due to the perfect lighting and the fact that I wanted to mess around with photoshop some more. Fun.





3 comments:
Amy,
Out of everyone I know, you probably have the most to complain about in life. And yet you live on a kind of light that not only carries you, but inspires others. You bless us with your faith and with that fine quiet that only Saints possess. Or as Neal A. Maxwell once said, you're a "high yield, low maintenance" Saint. If we could all be the same. Thank you.
That's hard to follow. I was going to say your pictures turned out nicely. I'd have to agree with the "what was i thinking" though. Way to be incharge of your life.
ahhh. i want an outside day!
Post a Comment