9.22.2008

Happy Birthday dear Johnny, Happy Birthday to You!

Today is my only brother, John's, birthday.  He's 27!  So I've included a few of my favorite pictures that I have of him.  And here are some of my favorite things about him:

* He's thoughtful
* He has a tender heart
* He's a positive person
* He looks good without hair
* He's funny.
* He reminds me of Dad
* He honors his priesthood
* He survived 7 sisters and it did not make him a "sissy" (people ask that ? a lot)
* He's loyal
* He's humble
* He has a good sense of fashion
* He's easy to talk to
* He doesn't judge
* His wife makes him an even better person

Love you Johnny.  Have a happy day. 




















2 comments:

JP Anderson said...

That was very thoughtful! Thank you Amy. Now if I can just aspire to some of those nice things you said I'd be an alright guy.

ps. Don't hesitate taking out that picture of me POSING in my bathing suit.

Jen said...

OH crap! I can't believe I forgot that it was his birthday! Johnny Boy Happy Birthday, I love you! You are all those things Amy said! I totally agree! You know I always say that you remind me of Dad! Also, he always is the first one to notice if you have done something new with your hair. Not a normal man thing - must be the fact that he was the only boy in a world of women for so long!